Start Maximising Returns
Gain Access to our Cog Score to discover amazing investing opportunities
See Footnotes For Full Details. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
What Our Members Think
Start finding the next big investment opportunities
Take zero risk with our iron-clad 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Money Cog was founded by Zaven Boyrazian and Imran Dean.
We’ve always been obsessed with the stock market and collectively have nearly two decades of experience in investing. Our market-beating strategy is actually pretty simple. Learn how a business truly works and identify its long-term potential.
There are thousands of publically traded stocks today. Many of these are incredibly popular for the wrong reasons and often lead investors astray.
Through The Money Cog, we wanted to build a service that helps individuals not only find amazing companies but also understand them without needing to spend endless hours going through annual reports, trading updates, and regulatory fillings.
We’re still a relatively new service and always trying to improve based on our member feedback. So far, we think we’re on the right track.
Once you become a paying member, you will have unrestricted access to all our research, both new and old.
We don’t want to lock you into a service you don’t feel is right for you. That’s why for the first 30 days you can request a full refund at any time, no questions asked!
Just simply send an email to the support team, with your username and they’ll take care of everything. [email protected]
Full details of our Refund Policy can be found within our Terms & Conditions
If you no longer want to be a member of our premium service, you can cancel your membership at any time within your account settings after signing in.
- Make recommendations of which stocks you should buy, sell, or hold. If you require any personal advice or personal recommendation, please speak to an independent qualified financial adviser.
- Predict daily stock price movements. If you are a trader looking for short-term gains, this isn’t the service for you.
The Money Cog Premium will save you lots of time. But it works best in combination with your own research.
Still have some questions? Send us an email at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- You will be charged £249 today. After a period of 365 days, your subscription will automatically renew at £249 annually for each subsequent year of service. You may cancel your subscription at any time from your account settings or by contacting [email protected] You may continue to use the Premium service after cancellation until your subscription expires.
- Your purchase today is protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you decide this service isn’t right for you, contact [email protected] with a refund request. Any refund requests submitted after 30 days from the transaction date will not be accepted. If a refund is issued, access to the Premium service will be revoked effective immediately. Only your first purchase is protected by our money-back guarantee. Any subsequent purchases of new subscriptions or subscription renewals are non-refundable.
- At the close of trading on 10/07/2017, the share price of Judges Scientific (LSE:JDG) was 1,654.14p. On 11/07/2022 it was 7,440.00p, representing an overall 349% gain. Data from Yahoo Finance.
- At the close of trading on 10/07/2017, the share price of PTC Inc (NASDAQ:PTC) was $58.06. On 11/07/2022 it was $105.33, representing an overall 81% gain. Data from Yahoo Finance.
- At the close of trading on 10/07/2017, the share price of Alpha FX (LSE:AFC) was 437.02p. On 11/07/2022 it was 1,600.00p, representing an overall 276% gain. Data from Yahoo Finance.
- At the close of trading on 10/07/2017, the share price of Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ:ISRG) was $105.75. On 11/07/2022 it was $202.13, representing an overall 91% gain. Data from Yahoo Finance.
- At the close of trading on 10/07/2017, the share price of Treatt (LSE:TET) was 446.09p. On 11/07/2022 it was 762.00p, representing an overall 71% gain. Data from Yahoo Finance.
- At the close of trading on 10/07/2017, the share price of Trex (NYSE:TREX) was $17.55. On 11/07/2022 it was $56.04, representing an overall 219% gain. Data from Yahoo Finance.
- At the close of trading on 10/07/2017, the share price of Keywords Studios (LSE:KWS) was 767.51p. On 11/07/2022 it was 2,302.00p, representing an overall 199% gain. Data from Yahoo Finance.
- At the close of trading on 10/07/2017, the share price of Penumbra (NYSE:PEN) was $86.5. On 11/07/2022 it was $126.38, representing an overall 42% gain. Data from Yahoo Finance.